THE MIDNIGHT GAME
“The Midnight Game" is an old pagan ritual used mainly as punishment for those who have broken the laws of pagan religion in question. While it is mainly used as a scare tactic to not disobey the gods, there is still a very existence of death to those who play the Midnight Game and there is even a higher chance of permanent mental scarring. It is highly recommended that you DON’T PLAY THE MIDNIGHT GAME!
But, for those few thrill seekers searching for a rush or for those delving into the obscure occult rituals; these are the simple instructions on how to play. Do so at your own risk…
Prerequisites: It must be exactly 12:00AM when you begin performing the ritual, otherwise it will not work.
- Wooden Door
- At least one drop of your blood
- Matches or a lighter
If you are playing with multiple people they will need their own of the aforementioned materials and will have to perform the steps below separately.
Step 1: Write your full name (first, middle, and last) on a piece of paper a put at least one drop of your blood onto the paper. Allow it to soak into the paper.
Step 2: Turn off the lights in the house. Go to your front door, which must be wooden, and place the paper with your name in front of it. Now take the candle and light it. Place the candle on top of the paper with your name.
Step 3: Knock on your door 22 times (the hour MUST be 12:00AM upon the final knock), then open the door, blow out the candle, and close the door. You have just allowed the “Midnight Man" into your house.
Step 4: Immediately relight your candle.
This is where the game begins. You must now lurk around your now-completely-dark-house with the lit candle in hand. Your goal is to avoid the “Midnight Man" at all costs until exactly 3:33AM. Should your candle ever go out, then that means the Midnight Man is near you. You must relight the candle within the next 10 seconds. If you are unsuccessful in relighting the candle, you must then immediately surround yourself with a circle of salt. If you are unsuccessful in both of these, the Midnight Man will then induce a hallucination of your greatest fear, which will last until 3:33AM. If you are successful in relighting the candle, then you may proceed. If you are creating the circle of salt, you must remain within the circle until 3:33AM. You must continue until 3:33AM without being attacked by the Midnight Man or being trapped within the circle of salt to win the Midnight Game. The Midnight Man will then leave at 3:33AM and you will be safe to proceed with your morning.
Addition: Indications that you are near the Midnight Man includes a sudden drop in temperature, seeing a pure black, humanoid figure through the darkness, and very soft whispering coming from an indiscernible source. If you experience any of these it is advised that you leave the area to avoid the Midnight Man.
Staying on one spot the entire game will only result in the Midnight Man finding you. It is highly advised you continue moving throughout the game.
DO NOT turn on any lights during the Midnight Game.
DO NOT use a flashlight during the Midnight Game.
DO NOT go to sleep during the Midnight Game.
DO NOT use another person’s blood on your name.
DO NOT use a lighter to substitute for a candle. It will not work.
AND DEFINITELY DO NOT attempt to provoke the Midnight Man in ANY WAY.
That is all. Have fun.
1075 Notes/ Hide
- third-3y3 reblogged this from savipra
- singingflame reblogged this from savipra
- nylon-encasement reblogged this from savipra
- nylon-encasement likes this
- magicops likes this
- afterlife-dating likes this
- uliamos reblogged this from xxmcgore
- uliamos likes this
- xxmcgore reblogged this from savipra
- vampoir reblogged this from savipra
- 12ygasm likes this
- explodedovariess likes this
- explodedovariess reblogged this from alltimedanosaur
- alltimedanosaur reblogged this from totoroar
- totoroar reblogged this from starskeepmecompany
- guromancer reblogged this from savipra and added:
- guromancer likes this
- a-blue-optimist likes this
- sam-the-gam reblogged this from savipra and added:
- shinoburandom likes this
- freddie-wallace reblogged this from savipra
- kristenelena reblogged this from savipra
- teapartyghosts reblogged this from savipra and added:
- plottinginsilence reblogged this from savipra
- thechapelburning reblogged this from savipra
- -poprocks likes this
- zisizo likes this
- wooahsheneedsawildheart reblogged this from c0llisi0ns
- c0llisi0ns reblogged this from savipra
- takeitfastt-takeitsloww likes this
- wipeyoureyeswithcats reblogged this from savipra
- morbidmischief likes this
- your-personal-freakshow reblogged this from savipra
- morethananyoneknows reblogged this from savipra
- fuyukoori13 reblogged this from savipra
- excursion-xx reblogged this from savipra
- arizonaandcoke likes this
- arizonaandcoke reblogged this from savipra
- iamthestrange likes this
- eatskipdie reblogged this from savipra
- xxmcgore likes this
- criticalfuck reblogged this from savipra
- gettingmoreheadthanahat reblogged this from savipra
- michelle4show reblogged this from savipra
- sleeepymermaid reblogged this from savipra and added:
- cancer-sticks reblogged this from bumble-crossing and added:
- ourtimeisalmosthere reblogged this from savipra
- thewaytheworld-ends likes this
- flightsimulatorme likes this